Welcome to Homeschooler’s Life!
The place that makes homeschooling easier for your family.
I want to help you do things simpler, easier, better and faster!
I am a routine-loving, nap-craving mama, just like many of you. I don’t have it all together, but I sure do try my best because….sanity.
Hopefully you’re enjoying the chaos while you’re trying to create some order and reheating your coffee?
You can expect the following types of Resources here:
- Discovery-sharing of tips, apps, tools, methods and tricks that HELP moms homeschool and cope.
- Ways to work and homeschool at the same time (minus PJs, mostly!).
- Home life posts detailing how we homeschool as a family of 4.
- How to simplify homeschooling.
- Posts that help you cut out the overwhelm in choosing the “right” curriculum and resources that help YOUR child.
You are also welcome to check out our Facebook page, and like and share it with your friends and family.
I want to make this site a bridge between you and other parents, relevant experts, and resource providers.
You can look forward to weekly posts, helpful emails, and downloadable cheat sheets.
Are you new to homeschooling? Check out the Beginners Guide to Homeschooling.
Struggling to create a routine that works? Read this post.
You’ll be okay. I promise. Just check out this cute face here: