Welcome to Homeschooler’s Life!
Making homeschooling easier for your family.
I want to help you do things simpler, easier, better and faster!
I am a routine-loving, nap-craving solo mama, just like many of you. I don’t have it all together, but I sure do try my best because….sanity.
Hopefully you’re enjoying the chaos while you’re trying to create some order and reheating your coffee?
You can expect the following types of Resources here:
- Discovery-sharing of tips, apps, tools, methods and tricks that HELP single parents homeschool and cope.
- Ways to work from home and homeschool at the same time (minus PJs, mostly!).
- Honest posts about solo parenting, working, and homeschooling – it’s a journey for the parent as much as the child, right?!
- Practical ways to simplify homeschooling.
- Post and resources that help you cut out the overwhelm in choosing the “right” curriculum and resources that help YOUR child.
- Occasional sponsored posts, product reviews, and guest posts along the same lines of the above.
You are also welcome to check out our Facebook page, and like and share it with your friends and family.
I want to make this site a bridge between you and other parents, relevant experts, and resource providers.
You can look forward to bi-weekly posts, helpful emails, and downloadable cheat sheets, so fill in your details in the pop-up to subscribe. No spam, I promise!
Are you new to homeschooling? Check out the Beginners Guide to Homeschooling.
Struggling to create a routine that works? Read this post.
You’ll be okay. I promise. Just check out this cute face here: